Sunday, September 04, 2005

Goals

My ultimate goals for the weight loss are as follows:
1) try and exercise 5x week at least - even if its just a nightly walk
2) no more eating when I get home from work at 11pm
3) continue drinking plenty of water.
4) log in as much as possible and keep track of how I am doing
5) lose at least 1.5 lbs per week to get to my goal (deadline) before sept 22, 2006

I didn't post yesturday couldn't think of anything really to say. My mother is really proud of my sister you can tell by the way she talks about her. She doesn't know about me being on atkins again. She might suspect cause I asked her the other day about how many carbs were in something while I was at the store but she hasn't asked why I was asking. I haven't seen her in a while and I am going to her house tomorrow.. Maybe she will notice that I lost 11 lbs so far (well when I jumped on the scale today that is what it said.)

I keep on debating whether or not to make this public. Well I guess if your reading it I have. I love reading other peoples sites I wonder if they will enjoy mine as much.

Goal Progress
I am currently 103lbs above the target weight.
The deadline for my goal is 383 days (54 weeks, 5 days) away.
To meet my goal I need to lose about 1.88 lb per week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home