Thursday, October 20, 2005

Back to weight watchers

Well after not seeing any more results for the past few weeks, and getting overly bored with Atkins. I have joined Weight watchers again. I know that keeping to Atkins is not a healthy life choice. And since I am at a lull and don't want to quit, I knew I had to do something different. Don't get me wrong Atkins helped me alot but I am at 244.6- back up. Monday I was at 242. The difference is probably water but I've been at 242 for a few weeks now. Enough already. So I am looking for some progress this upcoming week. Wow what a difference in the way to eat and the thinking between Atkins and WW. I had to go shopping again (went yesturday) for new food. Luckily most times what I buy the family will eat anyway. No more bacon by the lb. - Don't think I will really miss that. And I can have pretzels, god did I miss them. Thats my snack set up already for tomorrow.
Worked out hard for the last 2 days. I can see the loss in my side profile and hips. I know that I got a long way to go, but losing is the right direction for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home