Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The mile

Well I left work early to take Anthony to cubscouts. And was sitting watching the biggest loser and decided afterwards to take a walk. I distanced the walk after it and found it to be exactly 1 mile. I could have walked more, but I need to find a different route. I don't like walking the same route over and over again. I don't mind each night walking the same trip, but to get to 3 mile goal a night I don't want to lap myself 3 times. I just got to be careful cause at night no area is extremely safe.
Mom said that she thought that I lost weight in my hip area. I am noticing it there also. I can't wait to measure myself again. Last time was 9/12. I wanna go to the same girl this time to measure. Of course when I put on my uniforms they are looser, and I purchased a new shirt in a lower size. My halloween gift to myself.
I am proud of my sister she is doing great, check out her website to the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home